Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Resident evil 5 : RUN! I said RUN!!!

Resident evil 4 is definitely one of the best games on the planet, rave reviews, awards and accolades support this claim. don't believe me, here take a look...

My Resident Evil 4 Movie


What set resident evil 4 apart is the new over the should 3rd person view, the now manual camera control. which made the gameplay much more realistic and free also not to be forgotten are the beautifully rendered graphics.

and now, Capcom is working on its 5th installment for the XBOX360 and Playstation 3 (hopefully for the PC soon as well, and I am sure It will cause great anxiety, stress, and nightmares... in.. a good way. lol)

Resident Evil 5 Trailer :
Resident Evil 5 (3rd trailer)


I cant wait to see the final product, I'm sure it will be nothing short of awe-inspiring jaw droppingly gorgeousness. yes I make up words. lol

This is a behind the scenes, making of Resident evil 5 video, packed with a magazine in Japan, but I saved you the trip and having to buy a magazine. enjoy! (its in japanese, BUT, it does have realtime gameplay footage, and it looks amazing)

No comments: